News item link provided by the Research For Life website.
Whether medicinal marijuana should be legalised has attracted debate recently. Central to the discussion both in New Zealand and overseas, is how legalising the drug for medicinal purposes will affect the use of non-medi Keep Reading
Medicinal marijuana- a gateway to increased illegal drug use?Medicinal marijuana- a gateway to increased illegal drug use?
- Research For Life congratulates Dr Jeremy Owen and his team on recent Marsden Fund grant
- Exciting news from the Malaghan Institute on ground-breaking CAR-T cell therapy
- 2023 illuminaTM Emerging Researcher
- Research For Life latest grant round awards $73,684 to Wellington medical researchers
- University Otago, Wellington Researchers awarded at annual scientific meeting in Scotland
- Allergy NZ Research update from Dr Kerry Hilligan